Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm Too Old For This

Last weekend I found myself and a bunch of friends jumping a fence at a dead end street in Chino and hiking through the scrub, down a huge water run off ditch, past a couple of taggers and to the large Mt. Baldy pipe.

And this is a picture of me riding said pipe on a skateboard:


Turns out, I wasn't kicking too high on this thing (some of the other guys where at/beyond vert) but it sure felt like I was flying. And it was a feeling I haven't had since I was 18 years old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Skateboarding is the fountain of youth", at least that's one Nike advertising exec. told me.......and, well, I believe him damn it. So when is our next Skate Safari? Next time lets pick a park not on police lock down because someone was just shot. Tim, Skatethorne, Ca.

11:07 AM  
Blogger la.barabbas said...

Any time (once I clear it with the family of course)! You know the spots and we are obviously not above jumping fences so let's make some plans...

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back at the office