Tuesday, March 21, 2006

freaking bathroom part 2

oh my God, I forgot how much I hate painting. I'm trying to get the 'Poker Face' up and I always seem to lose interest about five minutes in and the problem with painting is that you totally have to pay attention. But I managed to get the second coat up tonight so tomorrow I have to swing by the Home Depot (which is surprisingly close by) and pick up the base boards and then paint those, God help me.

Tomorrow, I'm going to get yelled at when I get into work. It's going to be awesome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Looks like you are doing a good job on the project.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Joe Powell said...

Almost everything seems to require attention, painting or otherwise, which often frightens and confuses me and sometimes makes me think about the time I ... uh ... what was the topic again?

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so come on, what did you get yelled at for... its probably all in that pretty little head of yours, silly

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back at the office